Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Another Blog?



 Our family was built from both births and adoptions. I am blessed to know that the Lord has allowed me to parent on this earth five wonderful, unique, and challenging children and for that I am grateful. In the past I have blogged, with a specific purpose in mind. Well, this blog must have a purpose then too? You guessed it! We are expecting again! Not pregnant though. I'm too old to be carrying around a newborn 24/7. I have two grand babies you know. Our next child is an adorable six year old boy, born with hydrocephalus, and living in China. He has the sweetest smile and I can't wait to get him home. We are currently working on our home study but hopefully that will be done in the next couple of weeks.



Can't wait to give this boy a hug!

6 comments:

  1. You truly bless my heart, I pray that every step of this process goes smoothly. I love you and your sweet family. Love, Bethel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bethel. We covet all your prayers. So far everything has been smooth sailing. I can only conclude it is due to being covered in prayer. We miss y'all.

      Delete
  2. Would LOVE to help your family fundraise to bring that cutie home!

    I have an etsy store and 50% of the sale prices go to families adopting through RR! All someone has to do is enter your families name/blog/sponsorship page or child information on the message at check out and I will be donating the money to each family each month! This way you don't have to deal with anything!

    Spread the message to people!

    My blog is:
    gingeronamission1206.blogspot.com/

    My store is at:
    www.etsy.com/shop/GINGERONAMISSION

    Any people who purchase from me that don't specify will just be donated to a family I feel called to give to. I have followed your family during your first adoptions and am excited to continue and also help bring funds for this adoption!

    Thanks!

    Susan Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! That is so generous of you. I will make a point to mention your offer in another post.

      Delete
  3. If you would love to pm me.......Holpeet@aol.com. I have pictures and I think video of him from a couple of years ago.....my daughter was in the same Half the Sky preschool with him. I am so happy he has a family...he looks like such a delight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome. I do have a couple of videos of him through our agency but of course would love additional ones. I will pm you. Thank you so much. Shannon

      Delete