Thursday, May 29, 2014

Countdown to Gotcha!

Well less than twenty four hours after my last post, we got the call we have been waiting for...TA had arrived! We leave in two weeks and Gotcha Day will be 6/16! In this time, we are finishing up trainings, applying for our visas, arranging flights and gathering everything else necessary for China. I am in full nesting mode. Cleaning, sorting, purging and shopping. I don't understand why my mind thinks that cleaning the master bedroom helps but somehow in my nesting mind, it does.

Keep those prayers coming. Please add traveling mercies to our prayer requests as well as Daniel's health. I spoke with our agency worker this morning and she warned us that over half of the children coming home right now have an icky cold bug. I guess it has much to do with the weather and pollution this time of year. Both of the girls' Gotcha days were in June and July and I remember them both having runny noses. Please especially pray for Daniel as he will be leaving all he knows behind. We know it is all good but for him, this might be a scary and confusing time. We thank you for surrounding us in prayer. I know many of you have been faithful prayer warriors on our behalf and I just want you to know we have felt them.

If you would like to help with our adoption costs, tax deductible donations can be made at our family sponsorship page on Reece's Rainbow at this link: http://reecesrainbow.org/?s=Rakoczy . I can't thank you enough for the prayer, support and love y'all have shown our family throughout this adoption.


No comments:

Post a Comment