Friday, October 18, 2013

Happy Tears

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! I opened my email to receive a wonderful gift for this mama's eyes. Daniel's birthday was earlier in the month. I so wanted him to get his gift and cake for that day but found out his birthday falls in a major Chinese holiday and all the orphanage workers would be on vacation that week. The service we used assured us the workers would give him his party once they were back. Today I received pictures of him at his celebration. I cried happy tears seeing his precious face as he learns he has been chosen. This is his first birthday party. Only the children with families in process of adopting them would get a birthday party. I have no idea how many times he attended another child's birthday party wondering  if he would get his turn.  Enjoy!


Look at that gorgeous cake!


The nanny is reading him our letter, telling him we want to be his family.



Making a wish!




Blowing out the candles!
Sharing with his friends. 

I can tell he is in a wonderful orphanage and receives good care but nothing can take the place of having a family. Daniel, we are working our tails off to get you home as quickly as possible. Happy birthday, sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment